Sneakers / Trainers
Whiten and preserve colors
Your sneakers /trainers will be treated in our workshop by a Master Shoe Shiner.
In principle according to the following procedure:
- removal of the laces
- brushing to remove all dust
- analysis of possible stains and other necessary work
- cleaning / hand washing, the whole surface, including soles
- 1 to 3 days drying time
- bleaching if required
- re-colouring of the different parts
- then the laces are rethreaded or, if worn and damaged, replaced with new ones.
Some examples after and before ...